· Technology Distilled Podcast – Episode 108
Word of the Week
· Enjoy a sip of your favourite beverage each time any of us says “Tongue”
· Dr Alasdair Clark, of the University of Glasgow’s School of Engineering – Is the W for Whiskey?
· The paper, titled ‘Whisky tasting using a bimetallic nanoplasmonic tongue — nanoscale metal ‘tastebuds’,
· Check out our new evolving website – https://technologydistilled.com
Call for Help
· Your Favourite Soundbite
· Who would you like to be on the show?
· Tell a friend about the show!
Whiskey of the Week