Episode 107 – Hybrid
- Universal Windows Podcast – Episode 107 – Hybrid Episode
Word of the Week
- Enjoy a sip of your favourite beverage each time any of us says “Autonomous”
- Microsoft is now releasing Windows 10 19H2.
- What to expect from Windows 10 November 2019 Update: A pleasant surprise
Discussion – Cars
- Convergence of Ride Sharing, Electric Vehicles and Autonomous Vehicles
- Volvo unveils its first electric car, the XC40 Recharge
- Volvo will launch a new electric vehicle every year through 2025
- Volvo clarifies electrification plan, aims for 50% of sales to be ‘fully electric’ by 2025
- Washington Post: Autonomous shuttles in Northern Virginia suburb show why the future of robot cars might be slow
- Washington Post: Backup driver in fatal self-driving Uber crash was streaming Hulu
- Washington Post: ‘Raising the bar’: Uber details shortcomings in self-driving car that killed pedestrian
- A key internal recommendation cited the need for “improving the overall software system design,” which is akin to saying Uber’s robot car needed a better brain with sharper thinking.
- How environmentally friendly are electric cars?
- How economical are electric cars
Keep the bad off your goods – https://getlambs.com/
- Check out our new evolving website – http://technology-distillled-test.azurewebsites.net/
Call for Help
- Your Favourite Soundbite
- Who would you like to be on the show?
Tell a friend about the show!
Whiskey of the Week